Japanese Bento Bag
Made with love by THE BULK HOUSE in Beijing
- Red striped
- Blue striped
- Grey striped
- S: 32cm W x 33cm H (Sold out!)
- M: 36cm W x 38cm H
- L: 45cm W x 45cm H
Why use a Bento bag?
- bento bags are a beautiful replacement for the pesky plastic bag.
- plastic bags rarely get recycled or cannot be recycled.
- plastic bags are bad for the environment, whilst Bento bags are one with the environment.
- bento bags look beautiful and stylish. plastic bags are rather ugly (I'm sorry I had to say that, plastic bags)
The Bento Bag can be used in so many ways:
- carrying home produce
- taking a snack/lunch to work or to a picnic
- wrapping up a gift (and gift the Bento Bag as well - give the gift of zero waste at a gift-giving time)
- organising items in your suitcase or backpack
- displaying items in your home or shop
- storing items more beautifully inside drawers or cupboards
- storing yarn and other sewing items
How to use a Bento Bag:
- fill the contents of the bag and then tie the ends together once or twice.
- tie once for quicker access.
- tie twice to the contents even more secure.
- carry the bag by holding the knot.
Washing a Bento Bag:
- simply wash in cold water and line dry.
- please try to avoid using one of those naughty tumble dryers, they use a lot of energy.
I keep a Bento Bag or 2 in my backpack, handbag and shopping bag so I am always ready to Refuse the pesky plastic bag.