The 2nd R of THE BULK HOUSE's logo is Reduce and Roundabout is doing an AMAZING job at helping people more easily Reduce the things they don't need or use by building a network of drop-off locations around Beijing. All items donated are used to help support the charity's missions, they will either be passed directly onto people who need the items or sold in Roundabout's secondhand store in Shunyi.
To check out Roundabout's drop-off locations around Beijing click on either of these 2 links:
All items are used to help support the charity's missions, they will either be passed directly onto people who need the items or sold in Roundabout's secondhand store in Shunyi.
To check out the location of their second hand Retail store, click here:
Donate things that you no longer need or use. Let someone else get enjoyment from unused items.
- Donation and Distribution Centre (Drop off points around Beijing)
- Fundraising Retail Store
- Bridge Connecting YOU to the Cause.
- Roundabout Boutique (NEW!) Opened on Saturday 28th April 2018
THE BULK HOUSE has a wide range of products available at the Roundabout Boutique in Shunyi. Products include:
- Stainless steel straws: 8 RMB - 14 RMB
- Eco Box: 188 RMB
- Eco Funnell: 46 RMB
- Tote bag: 30 RMB
- Organic cotton string bags: 48 RMB
- any many more (full list coming soon)
Pinyin: Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, Xiangjiang Beilu, No. 2
Help finding the place:
- The Roundabout Boutique is behind Didi's Market at the intersection of Jingmi Lu
- The Roundabout Boutique is about 100 metres from the Beijing Riviera.